If you have already tried the mobile game, Marvel Future Revolution, surely it is good for you to know the best tips and tricks to enjoy to the fullest and become an expert
MARVEL Future Revolution, the latest collaboration between Netmarble Corp., and Marvel Entertainment, is Marvel’s first open-world action role-playing game for mobile platforms, and is available for free from August 25 this year on the App Store and Google Play.
History and Characters
The story begins after multiple Earths converge to form one “Primary Earth” completely new, where players will be asked to join the newly formed team of Superheroes “Omega Flight” to defend the universe.
At the moment, players can choose from eight of the most iconic and beloved characters in the Marvel universe, including: Black Widow, Capitán América, Capitana Marvel, Doctor Strange, Iron Man, Spider-Man, Star-Lord y Storm. Each one offers the opportunity to create different combinations when deciding on your outfit and accessories.
Below, you will find a guide with tips and tricks to enjoy everything the game has to offer and you can feel like a real Superhero:
Get the best accessories and get ready to fight!
Dangers are always around the corner, so remember to constantly upgrade your costumes, badges, and other accessories.
• Do not forget to always keep a supply of Med-Kits so that your Superhero is at the maximum possible performance.
• During the game a new and better addition to the one you currently have will appear on the screen, so you can get it immediately by clicking on it without wasting time, even if you are in full combat with the enemies!
• Each and every one of the Blitz, Epic Missions, Raids and Special Operations often bring rewards with which you can obtain a higher quality equipment and accessories, as well as other items that allow you to increase your character’s statistics and help you survive in future missions and / or content in multiplayer mode.
Insanity skills to raise the excitement
As your Superhero levels up, don’t forget to continually upgrade your skills to deal maximum damage for each skill you possess.
• Having said that, Each skill can be beneficial to you in the different scenarios available. For example: Iron Man’s starting ability, Unibeam, is a purely frontal attack that pushes the enemy back, which is great in the early stages of play.
• That same Unibeam can upgrade and become an attack that causes stun and reduced damage. This can be particularly useful during a difficult raid, either alone or with your friends, and your squad is being invaded by multiple enemies at once.
• What is the use of having a skill if you are not able to master it? With mastery of each skill, the effects of each skill can grow and change to give you greater flexibility, as well as cause your enemies a massive stun or debuff. All the squad and character combinations that can come up are amazing!
• Whenever you can, change the parameters of your skills to adapt them to your style of play. Remember that you can save up to three different skill parameters and during Blitz, Epic Missions, Raids and PvP modes like “Omega War”.
• Constantly changing your skills and improving them as you play will always give you an advantage. Remember to take the time to try out different skill combinations to suit each challenge.
Grab your supersuit and prepare to fight
Take advantage of the different opportunities you have to improve your suits and Omega Cards.
• Throughout your journey, you will come across many items to help you on your way to growth and victory.
• Suits not only make your character look good, but also increase their overall strength and power, so be sure to equip and upgrade your battle suits at every opportunity.
• Do you have a favorite look for your superhero and find it difficult to change? Do not worry. You can keep that look and apply it to any outfit you have equipped using the customization feature. Once you pick up a new costume piece, you will retain its visual appearance, even if you decide to disassemble it for upgrade materials.
• Omega Cards are not only to collect, they also serve to equip your superhero and everyone who is part of your squad and become even stronger. Don’t forget that you can also get set bonuses by collecting Omegas Cards that belong to the same series.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a wasp
We all know that there is nothing better than watching Iron Man unleash the full force of his cannons against the baddies, but even the most experienced Superhero needs to use his abilities efficiently and effectively and not be overwhelmed by his enemies and Super Villains.
• It’s in situations like this that dodging is your best option to ward off big attacks with a short period of invulnerability to help you plan your next action.
• The dodge button can be turned into a key ally to help you dodge attacks at critical moments and thus turn the enemy around.
• Keep your finger ready on the dodge button and look for visual cues where the boss attacks are coming from; You will be able to see them within an area that is illuminated.
Teamwork makes the multiplayer dream work
As you progress through the game, you will notice that each Superhero has unique and special abilities that make the squad an indestructible coalition.
• Characters like Captain Marvel and Captain America are strong attack units that can deal good damage, but above all absorb a lot of impact from enemies.
• When you decide to play with characters capable of inflicting greater damage in combat, as in the case of Storm or Doctor Strange, stay away from lower-level enemies so you can make the most of their abilities.
• Remember that a good composition of the multiplayer team is what will allow you to be victorious in Blitz, Raids and Special Operations. Try to diversify your team and communicate with your friends to be as efficient as possible.
Build the best Super Squad
Are you enjoying the adventures with your current Superhero? Did you know that using multiple Superheroes on one account increases your total power level?
• All Superheroes contribute to the total power of the squad, even when not in use, their fighting spirit is always with you through the Squad Power system!
• So go ahead and add another Superhero to the fight to keep the Primary Earth safe from the enemies of all converging Earths!
Being a good Samaritan pays off
Have you ever been flying to your next target assigned by Nick Fury or Tony Stark and a pedestrian approached you on the street asking for your help? If you find yourself in a situation like this, remember the following:
• Your first instinct may be to rush during the main story or an Epic Mission, but to reach the highest level and maximize your growth, don’t forget to participate in the side missions, collect collectibles and hidden objects in each region of the Earth. Primary.
• Are you having trouble finding the side missions? Use the map and click on the green exclamation marks to automatically go through each of the active missions.
• Next time you play, take a few minutes to save the universe and help out whoever needs it. These side missions will give you rewards like XP, outfits and new accessories, plus they will provide you with some really fun and unique Marvel exclusive experiences!
Enjoy being a Superhero one day at a time
There is always something to do when you connect to MARVEL Future Revolution, but did you know that there are daily events for a limited time?
• If you enter the game once a day, you will receive rewards from the one and only Rocket Racoon.
• Completing Rocket Racoon’s daily missions will make him even happier, granting you additional rewards and frankly, who doesn’t want to make Rocket Racoon happy?
Lights, Camera and ACTION!
Right after completing some Epic Missions and unlocking new multiplayer game modes like Blitz, you may find yourself in a situation where you can’t cope with the number of enemies that are closing in on you.
• Don’t worry, this can be solved with a quick adjustment of the camera; you can adjust between three different camera angles to best suit your playing style and every situation you find yourself in.
• If you have multiple enemies approaching you from different points, you should probably switch to the wide angle camera to better assess the situation.
• Are you faced with a big boss who requires you to focus and pay attention to his every attack? Switch to a tighter camera angle, select the boss and hit the “Target” icon to focus all your attention on him and tackle him using all your strength.
Unleash all your inner potential
As mentioned before, each Superhero has unique combat abilities, but did you know that you can further enhance and modify your playstyle with the Potential System?
• With this system you can further customize the statistics and attributes of each Superhero and increase power. It also offers the opportunity to have other specializations and you can diversify your movements during battles.
• Collect potential reports and use them to increase your superhero’s, and keep growing to face greater challenges in MARVEL Future Revolution.